2019 Raffle & Vag Swag

We’ll have some great “vag swag” for sale and raffle items available at our performances of “The Vagina Monologues“! 90% of V-Day Raleigh’s proceeds will be donated to InterAct, and the remaining 10% will be donated to the international V-Day organization. Bring your cash (smaller-denomination bills are much appreciated), and find out details below!

SAM_1697

 

Pictures with Pinky:
$1 each

 

 

Thezia

 

Handmade V-Day Raleigh Coasters from Thezia Creations:
$5 each (6 for $25, 8 for $35)

 

 

Shirt

 

V-Day Raleigh T-Shirts:
$20 each
(back of shirt
says “Vagina Warrior”)

 

 

 

Button
Buttons:
1″ – $2

 

 
Raffle Baskets:
We will have a variety of raffle baskets up for grabs, buy your raffle tickets at the show! Raffle tickets will be sold for $5 each.

  1. Orangetheory Fitness Basket – Donated by Orangetheory (Value: $300)
  2. Local Vendor Basket – Donated by Relish Raleigh (Value: $120)
  3. Ultimate Triangle Theatre Package – Donated by Raleigh Little Theatre, Justice Theatre Project, North Raleigh Arts & Creative Theatre, Sonorous Road, and Bare Theatre (Value: $300+)
  4. Bakers Basket – Includes spices and baking tools
  5. Girl Scout Cookie Basket – Includes six boxes of GS cookies
  6. Movie Lover’s Basket – Includes $25 Regal gift certificate and 2 passes for Cinemark Raleigh Grande
  7. Sport Basket –  4 Durham Bulls tickets and Pie Pushers Gift Card – Donated by Durham Bulls and Pie Pushers (Value: $150)